Errors starting services in YDL 3.0

Max Wiberg yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 14 07:10:01 2003

Have an Grey G4 AGP-100 with swedish mac-keyboard and swedish installed
version of YDL3.

Machine is triple-boot, with macOS X & Mac OS 9 on /dev/hda/
and YDL3 on /dev/hdb.

The installation went fine, but I get the following errors when booting
up:

1) Cant update /etc/fstab
   ( cant boot into OS X just yet - I know how to fix this)

2) Cant load systemfont

3) Cant load/find se-fi-lat6.kmap
   ( what the f..k is that - I have maybe se-lat1.kmap )

4) Cant load/find keyboard layout.

Keyboard works fine i X-Windows except for  "back-slash" and the
"pipe"  symbols. The meta keys dont seem work properly either.

Keyboard in tty1  ( before graphical login into X ) is american keyboard
layout.  Pipe & back-slash exists.

Where do the system load the keyboard-maps at startup, which files do I
take a look at, to resolve this.

Cheers:  max!