glibc6 question - plz help!

Ben Hall yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 16 08:52:01 2003

Jason, were you compiling from source, or trying to use a supplied
binary?  If it was the latter, I'd guess that the binary was compiled
from Linux x86.  (Just about everyone assumes you're using Linux on an
Intel system.)

Glibc (libc6) has been the default for most distributions since about
1999-2000.

Cheers,

Ben