Airport/iBook/YDL3.0 problems

Jon Atkinson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 17 16:28:01 2003

Ben,

I've added all that into my ifcfg-eth1 file, thanks for all the help, and
it has eliminated a few problems.

I think I've narrowed it all down to just one error-message now:

"Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) :
     invalid argument "s:".

As far as I can tell, the driver is trying to send an invalid parameter to
the Airport card. Does anyone know of any ways I could either: prevent the
driver from making this request, find out what the request being sent
actually is, or failing the above, where I can find the relevant wireless
mailing list to ask these questions on ;-)

Thanks everyone for your help.

--Jon