Linksys WPC11 and g3

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 17 17:45:01 2003

so you got it to work on Mandrake?

I haven't even started working on the card driver, I am
still trying to get card services to load. from
/var/log/messages:

May 17 09:29:03 wafer kernel: Linux Kernel Card Services
3.1.22
May 17 09:29:03 wafer kernel:   options:  [pci]
[cardbus][pm]
May 17 09:29:03 wafer kernel: ds: no socket drivers
loaded!
May 17 09:29:03 wafer kernel: unloading Kernel Card
Services
May 17 09:29:03 wafer insmod:
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8d/kernel/drivers/pcmcia/ds.o:
   init_module: Operation not permitted
May 17 09:29:03 wafer insmod: Hint: insmod errors can be
caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid
IO or IRQ parameters. You may find more
information in syslog or the output from dmesg