OpenOffice Font problem

Joe Villari yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 18 09:54:00 2003

I compiled the OpenOffice source files from their website and do not
have any problems with fonts like you described. I have even added some
of my Mac fonts and they have worked too.

You might want to try compile the source instead of using YDL rpms.

I do have the same sounding problem with Scribus. But when I print the
document everything works fine.

Joe