OpenOffice and JDK

S.M.Kelly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 18 14:57:01 2003

Kevin,
Yep, you're right.  sorry I didn't install with the KDE integration.  I
just remapped all my existing 1.0.1 links to 1.1b2 and never gave it
another thought.  I didn't know what the installed integration would do
to my customized menus.  I'll be looking forward to seeing the final OOo
(as will a lot of people!) keep us up to date as I'm sure you will!

Thanks again!

Sean M. Kelly
SMKSensei@Mac.com
"A Windows professional who uses a Mac running Linux."
Harrisburg, PA