OpenOffice and JDK

S.M.Kelly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 18 19:28:01 2003

--=-lsjj8Sp0XTRuTJG8GwHa

Never mind, I installed it ok.  it didn't fix the problem though.  I was
trying to save a doc as an XML and I get a "JRE is defective" message.
(or something like that) and then it prompts me to again reconfigure the
JRE with the setup/select JRE wizrd.  I reselect and then restart OOo as
instructed and then back to the same thing.  Not a big deal, I was
really just screwing around, experimenting with the XML features.

SMK

On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 19:29, S.M.Kelly wrote:

> Ok, so I'm still picking up this Linux thing.  How do I install the
> J2re bin file?  It seems OOo doesn't like the existing JRE when trying
> to export or save to XML.
>
> Sean M. Kelly
> =========================
> SMKSensei@Mac.com
> "A Windows professional who uses a Mac running Linux."
> Harrisburg, PA

--=-lsjj8Sp0XTRuTJG8GwHa

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Never mind, I installed it ok.&nbsp; it didn't fix the problem though.&nbsp; I was trying to save a doc as an XML and I get a &quot;JRE is defective&quot; message. (or something like that) and then it prompts me to again reconfigure the JRE with the setup/select JRE wizrd.&nbsp; I reselect and then restart OOo as instructed and then back to the same thing.&nbsp; Not a big deal, I was really just screwing around, experimenting with the XML features.<BR>
<BR>
SMK<BR>
<BR>
<BR>