Rocksolid OW-SCSI 2.4.20-benh-thk kernel available! - UW-SCSI PCI & 100mBit DEC Ethernet PCI & DMA Sound & ...

Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 19 17:31:02 2003

Hi all

I reinstalled YDL3.0 from the scratch, updated it with yum and then
recompiled the powermac-ow-scsi-2.4.20-benh kernel including all
essential drivers built-in rather than as modules.

I had tested the kernel for hours and it behaves very well, even with
MOL (recompiling the modules worked fine).

So I updated the kernel download-site with this absolutely stable kernel
package for PowerMac 8500/9500 (10/100mBit DEC / UW-SCSI PCI) and
compatibles (UMAX Pulsar S900).

Go to <http://macgix-services.com> to get the update.

This kernel compilation session now has finished successfully.

Have fun with this kernel. :-)

Cheers,

Thomas

--