damaged YDL 3 installation

Miguel Garcia II yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 20 19:20:01 2003

This has happened to me as well.  But instead of restarting my pismo, i
simply closed the cover and then opened it again after which I
immediately shutdown ydl.  I haven't had this happen since.  I wish I
could tell you more Mark but unless someone else who has encountered
the problem knows a solution I would say the safest bet is to simply
re-install.

Mike