Video Projector Support

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 22 21:42:01 2003

point of view. If you can run an external monitor, you should be
able to run a projector, provided all connectors are compatible and
the projector can use Mac version of screen output. Under YDL
I'd guess you'd run into problems if you need different resolutions
on built-in screen and on the projector.

regards

/RID