Installing YDL 3 on a Rev C iMac

Michael A. Peters yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 3 03:34:01 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 20:34, Nathalie et Jean-Philippe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if it's possible to install OS 9, X and YDL on a tray

Yes. I've done it (well - with Champion Server 1.2 and OS X Public Beta)

I had a partition for OS 9 and OS X Public Beta all within the 8 GB
limit.
I then had SuSE 6.4 and YDL 1.2.1 and LinuxPPC 1999 all installed beyond
the 8 GB limit - and used BootX to boot them.

It was a Rev B iMac - but the Rev B/C iMac are identical mobo (except
the Rec C/D didn't have the mezzanine connector)