Is there a free option to getting YDL GUI running on Powerbook Radeon 9600?

Geoffrey S. Mendelson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 17:10:05 2003

Bruce wrote:
> I've noticed there's a new ISO release you can pay to get access to, but
>  this presents too problems as:
>  - I'm broke;

It's been availabe for free for at least a week. I downloaded the weekend
before last.

>  - Even if I wasn't broke, not being able to download those ISO's from my
>  ISP's 'free data' mirror will blow my download cap.

>  I'd appreciate the help,
>  Bruce

Telling us where you are would be appropriate.

I'd gladly give someone who needed them a copy of the ISOs, but unless
you live in Jerusalem, it's not worth it.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm@mendelson.com 972-54-608-069
Icq/AIM Uin: 2661079 MSN IM: geoffrey_mendelson@hotmail.com (Not for email)