Is there a free option to getting YDL GUI running on Powerbook Radeon 9600?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 17:34:01 2003

This is one of those situations where you go to the nearest
institution of higher learning, i.e. University, Community college,
rich private school, etc....  Find out if there's a linux club on
campus, give them a call and see if someone has already d'loaded the
ISO's then if they're uni students, give them a pizza for their next
meeting in exchange for burned ISO's.  If you're geeky enough they
might even have you hangout with them and help you with your install.