Is there a free option to getting YDL GUI running on Powerbook Radeon 9600?

Katsu Tanda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 21:43:02 2003

You don't have to reformat. Just goto Disk Utility,
select the partion and then goto file and select
disable Journaling. Or if you want to reformat, just
select a format w/o journaling.