Is there a free option to getting YDL GUI running on Powerbook Radeon 9600?

Bruce yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 18:10:04 2003

Thanks for the responses. I'm in Melbourne Australia :-)

The YDL support page says that the Radeon 9600 mobility is supported
"Only when purchased through our online store, or with the newest ISOs,
available through YDL.net Enhanced."

This made me think they weren't available for free, and the info on 3.01
only lists "notable, new hardware support for Apple eMac, GeForce 4
MX-based Power Macs, PowerBook 12" without explicitly mentioning the
Radeon 9600 mobility.

But from your responses, I guess the 3.01 isos are the ones I need :-)

I made the mistake of enabling journalling when I installed Panther
though, so I guess I am going to have to reformat my boot partition using
Jaguar and then reinstall Panther?

Cheers,
Bruce