wxPython !!! (was Re: Using Fedora RPMs)

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Nov 26 22:04:02 2003

PPC Fedora? Woohoo !!!

I've been trying to build wxPython for awhile now but a bug in ld was
causing the build to fail. The suggested solution was to upgrade
binutils but the version I required was newer than the latest YDL RPM.

I grabbed the Fedora PPC RPM for binutils 2.14 from my local mirror and
Holy Crap, it's working. Oh happy days.

I've noticed a few people discussing wxPython on this list for whom
this should be good news. Maybe.

Greg