MOL on Beige G3 (I'm lost)

Rob yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Nov 30 00:40:04 2003

Thanks much.  I couldn't get TomeViewer to open the cd but I got the ROM
image from the 9.2.2 update.  I can now boot into OS 9 from the cd and
from /dev/hda8.  I am now trying to boot my OS X partition from mol with
startmol --osx and getting the following error continuously repeating:

Instruction Pointer not in ROM/RAM (nip FFF00700, nip_phys FFF00700)

When I first run the command it looks like it is going to load and then
the error message scrolls continuously.  I don't know how to catch the
output from when I first run the command and it is gone by the time I
get the scrolling stopped.

Does anyone have the solution for this?

TIA,
Rob