OpenOffice.org 1.1 for PPC Linux should appear tomorrow in YDL mirrors

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 1 15:51:01 2003

Mr. Hendricks:

On Wednesday, October 1, 2003, at 02:43  PM, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:
> FYI:  just in case anyone wants it, I have uploaded the final version
> of
> OpenOffice.org 1.1.0 for PPC Linux to the terrasoft site today and
> moved it
> over so that it should be mirrored tonight and appear on most YDL
> mirrors
> tomorrow in pub/yellowdog/software/openoffice/
> [...]

That's great news. Thanks for all your hard work!

I look forward to seeing OpenOffice.org 1.1 being rolled into Yellow
Dog Linux.

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald AT sbcglobal DOT
net>