Pmud and TiBooks? [Re: iBook does not sleep after recent yum update]

Jonathan Singer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 2 08:54:01 2003

Does any of this pertain to the issue of why TiBooks don't wake up from
sleep in YDL 3.0? I've seen several people complaining about it, but no
solution yet.