yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1102 - 3 msgs

R. Hirschfeld yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Oct 3 22:02:02 2003

> Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:44:37 -0700
> From: Bill Judd <wbj@mac.com>
> To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
> Subject: Re: Re: OS X 10.2.8 causing problems for YDL 3.0?

> Like many, I updated to 10.2.8 before hearing the news.
> Fortunately, I've had abolutely none of the reported problems
> running either Max OS X or YDL 3.0 on my G4 laptop.  My machine
> defaults to Mac OS X and I option-boot to start up YDL.  I'm running
> YDL right now to compose this posting.  Definately one of the lucky
> ones.

I'm not affected because I'm still running MacOS 8.6 (??!), but those
with 10.2.8 problems might be interested to know that there is a patch
available at http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/21092
or http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120252.  There's
also a new 10.2.8 update available that includes the fix.

Ray