Need help adding an entry to yaboot

Christopher Murtagh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 6 23:02:01 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 18:12, Clinton MacDonald wrote:
> You are quite welcome! Actually, I *tried* to post the response to the
> Yellow Dog mailing list yesterday, but for some reason, none of my
> posts have showed up even today.

 This is because there is something wrong with your mail client. Either
it is putting in extra 'From' headers or you are posting from addresses
from which you are not subscribed. I've tried asking you a number of
times to please fix your mail client settings, but they seem to go
unanswered. Hopefully with this going to the list you'll see it and we
can try to solve the problem.

Cheers,

Chris
(List ADMIN)