How do I share DSL from my YD Linux computer?

sloopy malibu yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 8 21:10:01 2003

On 10/7/03 08:50, "Clinton C.MacDonald" <clint.macdonald@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 05:09  PM, Jorge Mauricio Hernandez
> Torres wrote:
>> Or let some 486 or pentium class cpu act like your router, firewall,
>> remember solutions with free software are practically unlimited
>
> <Evil grin.> That's another route (no pun intended).
>

> Thanks, everyone, for all the suggestions! I will keep you informed.
>
> Best wishes,
> Clint

I personally use a 8500/233 for a router... It has YDL 2.3 installed I saw
no point of updating it since I havnt had a problems with it...

  5:45pm  up 20 days, 11:07,  1 user,  load average: 0.33, 0.18, 0.11

We had a small little storm last month so that killed my uptime...
But it runs well... Has no keyboard/video hooked to it, I use ssh to log
into it to check logs etc...

sloopy.