C Compiler cannot create executables

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 13 23:59:01 2003

>>> Make sure you are logged in as BLAH BLAH BLAH
>
> While I understand and accept that my advice was bad and poorly conceived,
> it was not malicious.  I do not deserve this kind of arrogant sarcasm.  I
> think an apology would be appropriate.

BLAH BLAH BLAH was intended merely as a replacement to "root" since I
did not wish to reiterate your statement advising the original poster
to make sure they would have extra privileges that they really didn't
need and that wouldn't even have helped with the problem at hand.

While I can only admit that I'm probably way too arrogant most of the
time and easily tempted into making sarcastic remarks, I certainly did
not intend to do so in that reply.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.