YDL 3.0 and Mac OS X.2.8 don't see second HD

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Oct 14 11:43:00 2003

Since you can't really use anything
as-is, go ahead and download the installation file and read page 1
and two, it explains how to do what you're trying to do

Good luck :)

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/ click on the
installation guide