Anyone got a 802.11b PCMCIA card in a new 15" G4 PowerBook?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 15 08:31:01 2003

http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/Hardware-HOWTO/pcmcia.html
Above is a list of cards that work, with X86 and PPC, personally I
use the Proxim Harmony 802.11b pc card in my G3 PowerBook (Lombard).
It was a cinch to set up.  Good luck.