gnome panel configuration

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 16 02:37:01 2003

I've setup a sliding gnome panel populated with application launcher
icons but no applets. and with the hide buttons turned off. It looks
pretty cool in a sort of mock OSX Dock kind of way.

So now to modify or move the panel I just need to middle or right click
on any vacant space on the panel. Except there is no vacant space
anywhere on the panel, I can't find a single selectable pixel anywhere.
The only thing I can do now is to delete everything on the panel which
leaves me with a thin empty grey blob of vacant panel which I can
select.

Is there another way to select the panel? Where do the panel config
files live?

Greg