yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1113 - 6 msgs

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 16 12:23:01 2003

You should be able to do it as long as you have unallocated free
space on your hard drive.  Which is a requirement to "install not
update"

<http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/2003-May/007966.html>http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/2003-May/007966.html