YDL Sirius 3.0 boot shutsdown

Ed McKnight yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 22 23:23:01 2003

I have pretty much the exact same setup but without the boot problem
(usually.) A few tmies, booting YDL I saw some very strange failures
that tended to look like bad disk blocks or somesuch. A reboot, however
semed to work OK.

I don't run the YDL install due to the lack of X and power management.
There were also problems with yaboot not offering my OSX partitio. When
we get a patched X or new Radeon drivers I will probably just reinstall
YDL from scratch.

I recommend you reinstall YDL and see if it changes your behavior.

--emk