New user with a couple of question

j.e.b. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 2 21:41:01 2003

I ordered my copy of YDL 3.0 yesterday for a Mac G4, 733mhz Quicksilver and
I have a couple of questions.

1. I am currently using a Kensington Optical mouse but still have the
original Apple mouse that shipped with the machine. Will I still be able to
stick with the Kensington in spite of the fact that they do not provide a
driver for Linux installations?

2. Same deal with the keyboard, i.e. I have the original Apple keyboard but
switched to a Logitech keyboard and haven't been able to find any driver for
that device either.

Thanks for any and all help.

If there is a searchable archive for this list please let me know and accept
my apology for such basic questions.

Thanks.

Jim Bennett
Portland, Oregon
--
"When the going gets weird the weird turn pro"
Hunter S. Thompson