New user with a couple of question

Jann Röder yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 3 05:14:01 2003

I think these devices will work without any special driver. Think of the
PC-world where there are thousends of different mice and keyboard and
XFree supportsalmost all of them. You might have some trouble with your
mousewheel (if you have one), but there are a lot of guides on the net
which cover this issue.

Jann