mozilla weirdness

Michael Molino yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 2 21:49:01 2003

Been running YDL 3 happily for a few months now.  For some reason lately,
mozilla has been acting up.

Whenever I close mozilla, I lose all my setting about what to warn me about.
For instance, if I open up mozilla and submit a form that's unencrypted, I
get a warning.  I disable the warning, and I don't get it again as long as I
close the browser.  But once I close it and reopen it, I get warned again.
This is a recent thing.  I haven't changed anything that I can think of that
would affect this.  Permissions in ~/.mozilla seem ok.

Any ideas?  It is very frustrating.

--
Michael Molino
973-769-0994