New user with a couple of question

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 3 09:24:01 2003

You should be able to use the optical mouse as a one-button mouse.
I have a Kensington four button track ball that I tried to use with
YDL. It worked fine as a one-button mouse. (sigh!) There was no
support for the extra buttons that I could figure out.  If anyone
more knowledgeable than I can share the trick to getting access to
the extra buttons, I'd be very grateful!

Rick

PS -- Yeah, I know, "Use the source Luke!"  If you want a feature,
you can write it... *if* you've got the time and the knowledge.
For some of us that's a big "if".