Linksys WPC11 PCMCIA

John VanHoorn yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 3 12:00:01 2003

I have YDL 3.0 with kernel 2.4.20-8d installed on a Powerbook G3
(lombard-bronze keyboard).

I have not found documentation that completely explains the process for enabling and configuring a Linksys WPC11 PCMCIA card.

I've confirmed that the PCMCIA module loads during the machine boot process.

But "cardctl ident" results in no devices found.
I attempted to use some of the troubleshooting referenced here:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/3/2003/02/4/45802
But many key steps in the resolution appear to be missing.

I've configured the /etc/pcmcia/config.opts file to reflect the following information:
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/pcmcia-nic.shtml

but to no avail.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

John Van Hoorn