ibook no longer goes to sleep

Michael Molino yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Sep 4 22:38:01 2003

Well, for some reason my ibook won't sleep anymore.  Generally, just closing
it would make it sleep.  That didn't work, so I opened up a console and typed
snooze and got the following error message: "connect: Connection refused"...

I was messing around with gphoto2 earlier today and had to run ldconfig after
adding a line to ld.so.conf.  That's the only configuration change I can
think of that I've made of recently, but I really don't see why that would
affect anything.

--
Michael Molino
973-769-0994