Fwd: Xine video output proble

Anonymous yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 6 07:55:01 2003

> If it is the same bug, then you should be in business.
>
> xine is great!  It plays CDs, it plays DVDs, it plays all kind of
> media files (like the latest revolutions_640_dl.mov full screen
> Matrix Revolutions QuickTime movie trailer).

Yes it the same bug,... ;)

But the Power Book G4 400 where I have install xine is not enough fast
for run correctly a DVD in full screen mode. I need to look in a 320*240
window :D

And the other problem is when I m looking a laggy DVD in fully screen i
have many green lines :) I don't need an answer for this, the computer
is to slow ;)

What about the video hardware acceleration on this computer ? :)

Thanks for your help, I understand now where I need to look when i have
some small problem...

Regards,

Anonymous