Latest thriftshop adventure ...

Jim Potter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 7 10:05:00 2003

You can try resetting the pram (parameter ram), by holding down the 'p', 'r',
option & apple keys when booting.  You should keep hearing the mac boot chime
while holding the keys down, I wait for three of them.

Also, some models have a small button switch on the mother board (the "cuda"
button, named after the asic it originally reset).  Pressing this button will
turn off the mac and reset most things.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Potter
45th Parallel Processing, Inc.

  Volunteer Firefighting: Bustin' ours, Savin' yours.