Latest thriftshop adventure ...

Michael A. Peters yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 7 09:57:01 2003

I don't know your situation - but what I would try is resetting the
motherboard. Different macs have different ways to do it. I don't have
any Apple Provider CD's anymore, so I can't look up the different ways
to different macs :(

Another thing to try is removing the pram battery for about ten minutes
or so and putting it back in.