Apple LCD 17 monitor

J. Brian Adams yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 13 08:05:00 2003

I have YDL installed on a dual G4 with a Nvidia card and an Apple 17
LCD monitor.  When I startx, the screen is always shifted off center;
sometimes far to the left or to the right, but usually only about 10 mm
to the right.  It is usable, but annoying as windows on the right
reappear on the left.  I have run Xautoconfig and also tried to
configure it manually, but it does not seem to help. When I run the
display settings, it always starts up with unknown monitor and unknown
video card.  So I guess it is not storing my configuration correctly.
Any suggestions?

Brian