Memory Creeping Up

Ben Ricker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 15 13:05:01 2003

You need to provide much more information here. What process(es) are
taking the memory that is creeping up? MySQL?

If it is MySQL, you need to look at possible problems in the
structure/processes within the database. Have you optimized all of the
indexes? Do you need adjust some performance parameters? Do you have
excess connections (i.e., connections to the DB not being closed)?

Ben Ricker