Sirius Support of Super Drive

David Chart yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 16 00:00:02 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 22:23, Turd Ferguson wrote:

> Does the YDL 3.0 release (Sirius) support the Macintosh Superdrive?  If
> so, what software apps are there to assist in the burning of DVDs?

It supports reading of CDs and DVDs and burning of CDs, although I
haven't been able to get multisession to work. I thus suspect that
burning DVDs would merely be a matter of finding the correct software,
as Sirius knows that the drive can burn DVDs, but I haven't actually
tested that.

--
David Chart
http://www.dchart.demon.co.uk/