Slow mailing list [was: B&W G3 drive problems]

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 16 12:20:01 2003

Friends:

Now, *here's* an interesting response I got from the yellowdog-general
list (I accidently sent my first post on this subject from the wrong
e-mail account):

-- ------(Included text)----------
Subject: Your message to yellowdog-general awaits moderator approval

Your mail to 'yellowdog-general' with the subject

     Re: Slow mailing list [was: B&W G3 drive problems]

The reason it is being held:

     Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.
-- ------(End included text)----------

(This group has a *moderator*?)

Anyway, I think that message goes a long way to giving a possible
explanation of why some of my posts are delayed. As always, it can
mostly be attributed to user error on my part. :-( I will endeavor in
the future always to check my e-mail account settings before clicking
"Send."

Thanks, folks! It's been fun!

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint.macdonald AT sbcglobal DOT net>