Wireless Through PCMCIA- Working!

Longman, Bill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 17 10:19:01 2003

> Subject: Wireless Through PCMCIA- Working!
>
> I have to do this at each reboot, correct?

I've had to. I imagine it might be possible to move some init scripts around
so this doesn't happen. It just seems like one of the later subsystems
decides do come up, and then all of a sudden pcmcia decides it's time to
play nice. I haven't looked into it too deeply, obviously, since this little
script is so simple it takes all of four keystrokes to start it. And I
hardly use the wireless on my PB, anyway, so it's no big deal for me.