yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1076 - 11 msgs

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 20 13:47:01 2003

Thanks, Isaac!

That's (DOCS) is what I was thinking of.  I never heard of the
"DOCS#" variation, but it makes a kind of sense.  As I say, it
works on older (single SCSI bus) Macs, which is what the original
poster has.  I've done it.  But that was long ago, in a galaxy far
away.

Enjoy!

Rick