128 bit WEP doesn't work /w Airport card

Richard Compton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 21 17:30:01 2003

Hello everyone.
I've got a 800 MHz iBook w/ 640 MB of RAM and I'm
trying to get the Airport card to work w/ my 128 bit
WEP.  I've got a hex key that I'm trying to get to
use.  I enter in the key in the redhat configuration
utility but it doesn't seem to work.  I am able to
connect to the AP using other computers but not the
YDL computer.  When I do a iwconfig in a terminal, it
shows all the settings as correct but the MAC of the
access point is wrong showing 44:44:44:44:44:44
Anybody run into this situation before?

Thanks,
Rich Compton