128 bit WEP doesn't work /w Airport card

Kristian T. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 24 07:35:00 2003

You are right Joshua - airport might be supported and it seems to be running
fine on many an iBook, but we are some who just cannot make it work
(apparently YDL is apparently aware of this issue, since they have promised
a fix). I have tried to get help through various how-tos and through this
list - but unfortunately in vain...

But I'd still be happy to see your links (due to the vague hope, that after
all, I'm the one who missed something in the setup...).

Cheers - Kristian T.