Future of YDL

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 27 08:43:01 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 10:07, Chris Croome wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sat 27-Sep-2003 at 01:48:56AM -0400, Roberto J. Dohnert wrote:
> > Will future releases of YDL be based on Fedora Core or will YDL take a
> > different development path, such as change the codebase to a different
> > distribution or whats the plan?
>
> Good question.
>
> I expect that it won't be long before fedora starts being ported
> to other architectures, including ppc, whatever YellowDog does...

> freshrpms.net builds RPMS for YD as well as RedHat already..

I just thought I'd check pass this on:

Thought I'd visit the site after reading this - I've gotten Hungry for
ppc/linux stuff since doing the crossover. It appears the site has been
*temporarily?* shut down over patent concerns in the UK.I'm a US
citizen, but if there are any UK folks out there, theres a redirect to
the root of the prob with "how to help" info

Help out the folks that help us out.

                               Bossa Nova

                              masarasnake
                        dontdrill@earthlink.net