Getting to 3.0.1 (was Re: linux on mac)

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 29 17:56:01 2003

Welcome back, Mr Beartooth!

My only advice is to make sure you use a "restartable" FTP client, so
you don't have to go back to the beginning every time your broadband
connection flakes out on you.  Then, when you have a (supposedly)
complete ISO image in hand, make sure you do an md5sum to make sure it
hasn't been corrupted by the cable gremlins.

Enjoy!

Rick

PS - OTOH, you could just order the 3.0.1 CD's, which are available for
sale now on the website:

	http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

The "geek edition" (just CDs, no support) is $25.