Getting to 3.0.1

Young Wayne A TSgt 21 CPTS/FMA yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 30 07:41:01 2003

>From what I have gathered about 3.0.1, it would seem the installer has been
fixed to squash some bugs, but if you have installed all the 3.0 updates you
are essentially at 3.0.1 anyway without the better installer.  I would
probably not bother getting 3.0.1 unless the installer causes too many
problems for you - it doesn't for me.  You could go ahead and wipe the Mac
OS partitions and reuse them in linux, or wipe the whole drive and reinstall
using the entire drive.  I guess it boils down to what you have time for.