Getting to 3.0.1

Beartooth yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 30 08:45:01 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Young Wayne A TSgt 21 CPTS/FMA wrote:

> >From what I have gathered about 3.0.1, it would seem the installer has been
> fixed to squash some bugs, but if you have installed all the 3.0
> updates you are essentially at 3.0.1 anyway without the better
> installer.

	But I was trying to say I have *not* installed -- nor even
downloaded -- the upgrades. Hadn't when I went off line, and am only now
getting back to the problems I left hanging in late June.

	Sounds well worth my $25, if YDL is selling the CDs, to send for
them and start over, telling it this time to take the whole drive. Then
I need not worry about glitches in the downloading nor the CD burning.
Right?

	Many thanks to all for advice!

--
Beartooth Implacable <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
Curmudgeon, Linux Duffer, back on line at last!