Yllow dog 3.0 and keyborad problem

imrel tuna yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 3 13:02:08 2004

--0-797878019-1081022527=:71936

Hi Everybody

i have a smal problem with my ppc actualy i couldn't install it on my ppc 9500 problem is i'm starting thre instalation everything is ok till i choise the keyborad and after that my keyboard is starting to do streng things like all the butons are changing and i can not continue the instolation somebody can help me pleace

Sory for my lsngunce

---------------------------------
 WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards
--0-797878019-1081022527=:71936

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi Everybody</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>i have a smal problem with my ppc actualy i couldn't install it on my ppc 9500 problem is i'm starting thre instalation everything is ok till i choise the keyborad and after that my keyboard is&nbsp;starting to do streng things like all the butons are changing and&nbsp;i can not continue the instolation&nbsp;somebody can help me pleace </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sory for my lsngunce &nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV></DIV><p>
FLIGHTS</strong> - nominate a cafe in the <a href="http://www.yahoo.co.uk/internetcafes">Yahoo!
Mail Internet Cafe Awards</a></font>
--0-797878019-1081022527=:71936--